- Updated buttons for the bottom sheet, in-line with rest of app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented smaller devices from creating an account
- Updated loading spinners.
- Changed Start course button look and feel on Course Brief page.
- Updated the look and feel of all buttons.
- Removed the Onboarding screens and incorporated onboarding with the welcome screen
- New loading animation for Immerse content!
- Integrated Immerse content into the app.
- Added a new carousel view to the Immerse page to allow for easier browsing of content.
- General design updates
- General improvements to both the daily refresh and the exercises.
- Added extra meanings to the words during the Understand phase of the exercises.
- Added credit to unsplash for allowing us to use their images.
- General improvements and bug fixes to the Immerse page.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the app to freeze if the audio for a word failed to load.
- Character buttons during the daily refresh now stay in place on press, revealing a background placeholder.
- Added a grey background colour to our courses, to bring it inline with other lists on the app.
- Updated the tab bar.
- General style changes to the sets page.
Introducing Immerse! 📚
Immerse yourself in real native Spanish by using our curated list of articles, books, films, podcasts and videos. See how much of an item you will understand with what words you have completed from our Courses.
- Added a slide up animation for courses on the Home Page.
- Changed the Course complete to a tick icon.
- Replace the completed progress indicator to a success icon.
- Completed Courses are now re-playable!
- Fixed an issue that would cause the call to action button on the Home Page to direct you to an error page.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the app to restart if there was no audio for a block.
- General improvements and copy updates.
- Introducing the new way to move words into your long-term memory: the Daily Refresh. Test your knowledge on words you've completed from our courses on a daily basis.
- Added audio and images to our exercises to help build connections between blocks and their translations
- General copy changes
- Fixed an issue with permissions on Android devices.
Version 2.0.0 🎉
Introducing Repetitio Courses!
Learn the Top 1000 Spanish words using our bespoke courses of Spanish words.
New Lesson experience!
We have worked tirelessly to make our exercises unique, fun and engaging when you are learning through our collection of over 82,000 native Spanish sentences.